These are a collection of scripts I have found useful when developing some physical computing activities. Various budget friendly external input & output devices can be found at www.microbit-accessories.co.uk
- Digital read and display – Press A to display the current status of Pin 0, B to display Pin 1 and A+B for Pin 3
- Analog read and display – Same as above but shows the analog reading for the pin which will be in the range 0 – 1023
- Music – with some sort of headphone adapter or speaker on Pin 0, this will play a couple of tunes and act as a light controlled theremin.
- Servo test – the block editor can control a servo
- Piezo – the TouchDevelop editor can drive a piezo sounder (this is not a buzzer!)